SOLVING Problems and BUILDING Value
WWC began operations in 1978 and was incorporated in 1980, opening offices in Laramie and Sheridan, Wyoming. The company has since opened additional offices, including regional offices in Helena, Montana and Casper, Wyoming to increase client reach and convenience. WWC is known for quality services, a reputation the company strives to maintain. Our mission is to provide services that are of the utmost quality and value, for our client’s benefit. In a client survey commissioned by WWC as part of our total quality management (TQM) program, our clients rated our services above our competitors’ in VALUE FOR THE DOLLAR.
WWC employs highly skilled Professional Engineers (P.E.s), Professional Land Surveyors (P.L.S.s), Professional Hydrologists (P.H.s) and Professional Geologists (P.G.s) licensed to practice in numerous states. WWC is proud of its employees, their expertise, their skills, and their involvement in professional societies and organizations. As a member of the American Council of Engineering Companies, WWC subscribes to that organization’s code of ethics and standards.
Our Mission – What We Do
At WWC Engineering, we SOLVE problems and BUILD value, growing the WWC family in service to our communities.
Our Vision – Where We Want to Go
Our vision is twofold:
1. To be a leader in our industry through:
- Excellence in engineering and business practices
- Smart, strategic growth and diversification
- Commitment to customers, company, employees, and communities
- Developing, creating and pursuing value
- Continued profitability
2. To be a preferred employer by:
- Creating an environment where employees like their work
- Helping to ensure that our employees enjoy a good quality of life
- Building a company and culture with which our employees and clients are proud to be associated
Our Values – What Drives Us